This lovely little award is to help bloggers find new blogs and make new blogging pals by helping those with under 200 followers be recognised. BUT darlings, there are a few rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers they decide to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and tag them in their post
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs ladies.
11 little facts about me:
1. My name is Heidi, yes like the little girl in that book who was constantly surrounded by goats. My parents did name me after that lovely read.
2. My crazy second name, Nagaitis, is from Lithuanian descent. I'd love to one day visit Vilnius - Lithuania is such a beautiful country.
3. I love handbags, it's a disgusting obsession which ultimately led me to my baby - my gorgeous tan leather Mulberry.
4. My wardrobe is overflowing with clothes, it's got to the point where my clothes are so packed together, they come out my wardrobe creased. Blog sale soon ladies!
5. I have a little obsession with Jimi Hendrix, okay I love the guy! I also have a bit of a thing for White Lies, the Artic Monkeys, the Kooks and Young the Giant.
6. I'm an undergrad student studying History at Lancaster University, I cannot wait for October - I'm studying some really interesting modules, including Soviet and Fascist Architecture!
7. I would love to work in fashion when I'm older - I adore writing and have been commissioned to write a number of articles for my County Mag, Cheshire Life. A career on a women's fashion magazine would be amazing.
8. My favourite pair of shoes are my glittery charcoal-coloured Vivienne Westwood heels. They go with everything and, because they're a fashionable take on jelly shoes, they're waterproof!
9. I've just invested in a pair of gorgeous disco pant-style leggings recently, a blog post will be coming soon!
10. I am a complete charity shop lover, I have an eye for bargains. My best find was a lovely Dooney & Burke satchel!
11. I have a huge jewellery collection and you'll always find me decked out with beads, bracelets and rings. My current fave is a black pearl, silver creation.
1. Tara from: www.myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk
2. Smozzy from: www.youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk
3. Ava from: www.avatallulah.com
4. Charlotte at: www.charlottelucie.com
5. Chelsey from: www.chelseyinwonderlandx.blogspot.co.uk
6. Jo from: www.fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.co.uk
7. Chloe from: www.chloesfashionlark1.blogspot.co.uk
8. Fox hunting at: www.hunt-the-fox.blogspot.co.uk
9. Rachel from: www.iamthegirlfromthecountryside.blogspot.co.uk
10. Lorna from: www.girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk
11. Kel at: www.kel--belle.blogspot.co.uk
1. Where in the world would you most like to visit? Why?
I would love to visit Moscow. Having studied the country, I'm fascinated by its political history and its rebirth as one of the world's most fashionable capitals. It would be amazing to see.
2. What are the 3 staple items in your wardrobe?
Ooooh toughie. Probably my little black boots from Urban Outfitters, my TK Maxx Leather Jacket and My Mulberry Mitzie bag.
3. What is your favourite book?
There are so many books that I love! I'd have to say 1984 by George Orwell, or anything else that he's written.
4. Your favourite film?
Pride and Pred with Kiera Knightly, is a real contender here.
5. Necklaces or rings?
6. Your favourite perfume?
Paul Smith: Floral
7. Describe your daily routine?
Wake up early, jump out of bed, pop in the bathroom, breakfast, then spend time (if I have it) experimenting with the day's make up, getting dressed (which takes time!) and check my emails.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I adore fashion and writing and I thought why not combine the two?!
9. Where would you like to be in 10 years time?
I would love to be working on a magazine; writing articles makes me happy.
10. What is your favourite food?
Such a hard question! It has to be pasta!
11. Your favourite flower?
My 11 Questions
1. Your go-to outfit:
2. Your fave accessory:
3. Tattoos: yes or no?
4. Fave nail colour:
5. Heels or flats?
6. Matching underwear?
7. Love or money?
8. Friends or family?
9. Weirdest dream?
10. Rom Com or Action flick?
11. City break or Beach holiday?
Thank you Florence for my nomination, and good luck to all the girls I've nominated!