Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Montezuma summer




The Aztec trend has been really big throughout spring and summer and I can't tell you how much I love it. The bold colours and geometric patterns are really versatile, suit practically everyone and inspire so many designers to go big, bold and bright on the catwalk.

These designs then land in the hands of high street designers, who create beautiful, bright, eccentric outfits which allow every girl to stand out in a crowd.

So after having a huge wardrobe clear out the other day (I have bin bags filled with gorgeous clothes, which I will never wear!) I rediscovered this punchy scarf that I bought from Pop Boutique, Manchester about two years ago!

The colours are fantastic and really make my little scarf a statement piece. The clashing dark purple, pink and blue surround splashes of mustard yellow, allowing me to wear a little of my colour Kryptonite (believe me, when you have a weird-ass complexion like me, mustard yellow is your enemy)  which has been on the fashion radar for around three years (I have suffered, I know!).

So I'll hopefully be pairing this little beauty with a plain tee and my leather rucksack or add clashing prints for a more tribal look.

Have you found any fantastic accessories which channel the current trends by rooting in your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...