Saturday, 4 August 2012

Skeleton boy



Top: Topshop, Leggings: Glamorous, Shoes: Matalan, Necklace: Acceessorize

I promised I would showcase these beauties, so here they are! Tahh dahh!

These gorgeous disco pants are from GlamorousUK and I am head over heels with them. The service from Glamorous was top-notch, I got speedy delivery alongwith text and email alerts from the lovely Glamorous and their fab courier service telling me exactly where my parcel was.

These leggings have been blogged about a few times by various bloggers, and at £29.99 they're a dead-ringer for the more expensive American Apparel version.

As you can probably tell from the pictures they're not jet black, more of a charcoal colour which I think makes them look way more expensive than they actually are. I've had loads of compliments from friends!

This look was hastily put together for a last minute visit to a local bar for some drinks. The dress/top is from Topshop, but I actually picked it up for £4.99 in the charity shop - it still had the Topshop tag on! (was meant to be £20.00, so I got a great deal!) The shoes and the necklace are staples for me, they not majorly impressive, but are the type of thing you can throw on - they go with everything.

So thank you Glamorous for your lovely service and fantastic disco pants! I will be spending alot more money with you!

Have you found any really great sites to buy from? Made any fantastic purchases from Glamorous?

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love your blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those disco pants are so nice! I've been umming and ahhing about getting some but you may have just persuaded me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally badass love it hunty

    Weirdo
    www.weirdomodernthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...