Sunday, 11 November 2012

A little bit of Paris chic

Coat: Debenhams (charity shop)//Bag: Balmain (vintage)//scarf: Next// Skirt: charity shop/ Leggings: Store 21//Top: H&M/Shoes: Zara//Necklace: *Chelsea Doll//Lipstick: MAC Rebel with Vino lip liner.

Just a little outfit post today, I've been home all weekend and thought that I'd make the most of my back garden! It's the first time I've been back to Cheshire since I started second year and it was so lovely to see my parents after such a long break. Mum surprised me off the train with this gorgeous coat she found in a charity shop - it's very sixties with it's swing style don't ya think?

On Saturday we popped to Cheshire, a gorgeous city filled with beautiful old buildings that I've always thought epitomised my lovely county, as well as being picture perfect, it has some amazing shops, including my favourite, Zara. 

The moment I stepped through the door I fell in love with these gorgeous boots, like a very tame version of Alexander Mcqueen's studded lovelies! I rounded off my day with some gorgeous cakes and tea at the Red House, the most beautiful restaurant right by the riverside. 

So I popped this outfit on to return to Lancs today - thought it would glam up my train ride home! I've never been a fan of this top but after teaming it with this gorgeous peter-pan style collar from Chelsea Doll I've fallen in love with it once more. 

I'm going to pair this necklace with all those basic tees and jumpers that never look right with usual accessories. 

What do you think of my look? How did you spend your weekend? 

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is GORGEOUS! That coat and the shoes are so smart but so super stylish. Outfit envy f'sure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit. It looks so good! Especially the shoes!
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu :)! I'm in love with the shoes! x

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! Love your boots!
    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots and the collar!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your last two photos - the combination of pieces is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so kind! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...