Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Motel Rocks 50% off!

So guys, although I'm on blogging hiatus, I thought I'd share this amazing discount from Motel Rocks with you. As a member of their street team, Motel Rocks send me through loads of exclusive offers for you guys and here's the latest which will definitely get you in the Christmas spirit!


As it says above, the lovely people at Motel Rocks are offering you 50% off their secret sale, which is only open to street team members and their followers!

 CLICK HERE to visit the page listing the selected items with 50% off and remember to enter XMASPREVIEW50 at the checkout to claim your 50% off!

Enjoy guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...