Monday, 15 September 2014

Jackie sparkles


Dress: Andy Warhol Pepe Jeans (Oxfam)// necklace: Zara//
Tights: Pretty Polly c/o 
Divine Hoisery// Boots: Urban Outfitters

I've been a busy bee in Manchester, working in the week and flat hunting in the evenings and at weekends. I've been scouring Didsbury for an affordable pad and still had no luck. All I want is a nice room in a friendly house near a tram stop, but even that appears to be too much to ask.

Although I didn't find a flat, I did find this amazing dress in the depths of Didsbury's Oxfam. A hard to find Andy Warhol print Pepe Jeans release, the gathered front hides my belly whilst the print and gorgeous fabric give this piece the wow factor. 

I've teamed the dress with these incredible tights the lovely Scarlett gifted me from Divine Hoisery. Stockists of the finest tights, hold ups and leggings, I'll be showcasing a whole range of their pieces, which are so stylish and fantastic for the coming winter months. These amazing Pretty Cosmic tights are decorated with gorgeous gems, which help to lift even the darkest outfit. Although I'm not normally one for sparkles, I thought I'd try something new with these beauties. The workday has definitely brightened up with these on my legs. I'll be wearing them all winter through. 

Although it's wild, I love this look and will definitely be testing the waters with it, once I've moved into Manchester! 

1 comment:

  1. LHPS Plumbing - boiler repair bromley are the experts to name for a wide range of home and commercial plumbing services to Croydon and the surrounding area, including CCTV drain inspections, installation of rainwater tanks, blocked drains and fuel service repairs. In case you are trying to discover a plumber from a good plumbing firm in an emergency, you will be glad to know that we now have a 24 hr plumbing staff for emergency plumbing services in Croydon, defending plumber croydon the complete of the Croydon Borough and surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...