
For the festival theme night I opted for this gorgeous daisy print Motel playsuit, a string of fake daisies in my hair (new look) and my trusty navy blue Keds. It was such a good night and the playsuit was a really comfy choice for the evening. Delivery was quick as promised and, because I bought this little beauty in one of Motel's notorious flash sales, it meant I got super fast delivery and my item for a savvy £22.95! Fantastic and student-friendly! Well done Motel for keeping us happy!
For the Film night I got into character and went as Minnie Mouse!

I found an amazing costume on Ebay a while back that I thought would come in handy at uni and it turned out that the last day of term was the perfect time. I'm afraid I can't find which seller I used on the site guys, but there's loads of similar sellers online! I had such an amazing time at uni during my first year and I LOVED the fact that I could wear two key styles for the summer season, festival wear AND the cartoon-style clothes we saw on many catwalks this season, for instance Henry Holland's etc.
So basically guys, that's a rundown of what's been happening to me! So sorry there's been a looooonnnnggg absence, but I promise I'm back for good now!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)