Friday, 9 March 2012

Hello big wide world

Well after some consideration I've decided to start a blog. I'm a first year undergrad at Lancaster University studying History with Politics and Spanish as minor subjects, with a love of all things fashion related. Although I love the high street, as a student I find that it can be so expensive to create a brand new look and catwalk fashion, never mind haute couture is wayyyy out of my reach.

This is where my love for vintage clothes and charity shopping began. I love finding bargains online, at vintage fairs and in every Oxfam, British Heart Foundation and others across the country.

So this blog is going to be about myself, my friends and complete strangers on the street who look fabulous, but for a fraction of the price.

Don't get me wrong, the highstreet is a fantastic way to wear the latest trends for affordable prices, but I love the hunt and the sense of achievement I have after finding a fabulous piece of clothing I know someone else will probably not be wearing, or, if they are, wear it in my own way.

I'll also be posting my favourite high street bargains and those designer pieces which would add a little sparkle to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...