Sunday, 18 March 2012

A little ebaying goes a long way!

The world of everyday fashion was a very different place without ebay, something I'd say is a godsend for anyone looking to own unique garments or accessories for a few well spent pennies. This is my latest purchase, a gorgeous multi-chain necklace that I got for 99p!

Chains are huge this year, and I'm loving the trend so far as they really compliment the sporty chic we've seen on nearly every runway for the last two seasons.

A yummy multi-chain!
So to update your look without spending a fortune, buy some key accessories from somewhere like eBay to create a unique look for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...