Sunday, 18 March 2012

Shoes glorious shoes!

I'm not really a shoe person, whenever I buy a pair I adore, they rub, they're too tight, they're too high, too low, too everything. Handbags are my true love, however when I popped into Urban Outfitters this spring I HAD to have these shoes. Our eyes met across the crowded shop floor and it's been love ever since! Now I know what you're thinking...Deena & Ozzy shoes - must've been pricey. Well, that's where you're wrong, not only do Urban Outfitters produce the most beautiful shoes, they're also not badly priced for quality footwear.

These boots are no exception, their suede edging and gold zips ooze glamour with a rock edge - I was singing Bowie for days after I bought these little beauties!

These gorgeous boots will take me from spring onwards, adding a tomboy edge to the pastel dresses and 1920's chic that covered the catwalk this season. For a tougher take on the Chanel's 2012 Spring catwalk, team your boots with a leather jacket and a multi chain necklace to create an outfit suitable for any occasion.


The moral of the story is that If you're normally a shoe-a-phobe like me, look for basic season staples that will take you from season to season!

  www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...