Sunday, 25 March 2012

Neon Dreams

As you can probably tell by now my style is somewhat reserved (colour-wise), my outfits do consist of a lot of grey, blue or black and I must admit it's been a while since I decided to try pink.

However, shopping in Chester yesterday, I came across this absolute bargain in a small independent shop, that will complement the current neon trend while still having elements of the current sports luxe look. This gorgeous wolf top looks quirky yet cute and is perfect with denim cut-offs or black skinneys and heels.













The bright colour of this piece will also take me through to summer. Add some chains, or spiked jewellery to give this piece a tough edge, you'll have an outfit that looks like it's come straight from House of Holland, all for £8.00!



9 comments:

  1. That top is so quirky, love it! Thankyou for commenting + following, following you back (: xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is amazing!!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kinda obsessed with the neon trend (mostly in accessories) but this top is awesome! I love your idea to pair it with spiked jewelry :)
    XO - Marion
    Just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. that tops gorgeous!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you, please follow me back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the animal print trend as well as the little neon background. With a jeans and black wedges this would be a perfect day outfit for Berlin Spring;)

    Wanna follow each other? I start right now;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    www.amihipnow.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fab! Would look really cool with studded jewellery and denim shorts I guess! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...