Friday, 13 April 2012

A big fat sorry with a cherry on top

I am soooooo sorry for not posting any sooner, but I've had a pretty horrible two weeks so keeping up with my blog has been at the back of my mind. To cheer myself up I had another play with my nails and went for basic spots - much easier and more effective don't you think?


Sorry my nails are so scraggy but I've been very stressed these past weeks and they've been chewed to death!

I PROMISEEE pics of outfits will be up soon, I have too many new looks to show you!

3 comments:

  1. Awww... this looks so cute :)


    Love, Anja
    -----------------------
    www.theartoffashion-anja.blogspot.com
    Please stop by and follow my blog, if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...