Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Stargate

Yes, I know, I've given in and bought some Galaxy Leggings and I'm in 

I bought them off a lovely ebay seller who makes them at home - I couldn't afford the black milk ones :'( - but she did a fantastic job and they cost a fraction of the price (£24...bit steep for me I know!)  but they are soooooo worth it and something definitely worth investing in for this season. :)

I've worn mine out once and I had so many compliments, so they're going to become my clubbing staple - I'm not brave enough to wear them out in the daylight! What do you all think?


Lots o'love xxx







5 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a lovely blog, please follow back,
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous, Heidi! Please share the link of the ebay seller with us:-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go Maria! :) thank you for your lovely comment!

      http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/john12131415/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love it darling! Check my blog and tell me if you wanna follow each other! ;) Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...