Sunday, 15 July 2012

Add a little bit of sunshine

Hello! Hasn't the weather been weird this week? I've been so surprised by the sudden showers that seem to suddenly appear and all sorts of wacky weather that's plagued the country. It's more like April showers than the beautiful sunshine we expect at this time of year!

So one of the few outfits I've been able to put together this week (I've been ill/in work most days this week!) had to reflect this ever-changing weather!

 So I chose this outfit, a really casual look to go shopping.

Jacket: LA City, Top: Mango (charity shop), Trousers: Urban Outfitters sale Shoes: (not seen) Matalan
Necklace: Superdrug sale



 I really love my new jeans from Urban Outfitters, which were down to £20 in the sale! My jacket is something that I've not worn in years, so I was so pleased it still fit me! It's made of uber soft leather, so it's great to make an outfit look so much more expensive. Not up to much today, trying to recover after a busy Next sale day.

What do you all wear in weather like this? What are you wardrobe stapels?





4 comments:

  1. Such a cute casual outfit, love the colour of the jeans :)
    New follower :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jo! I have to admit they were a great find! I'm following you too :) x

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous of you getting those jeans in UO so cheaply, they are gorgeous! I love your leather jacket too :)

    xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love UO's flash sales, it's like Christmas come early! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...