Tuesday, 10 July 2012

I'm just sitting watching flowers in the rain...

It's here! my final Prague post, I promise not to bore you anymore with memories of my holiday! This dress was one of my brilliant charity shop finds and, although a little girly for me, I couldn't resist taking it to Prague with me! Again, this look is very simple for me, but as Prague was in a heat wave it was too hot to bother with much else!

Dress: New Look, Necklace: Red Cross Shop, Shoes: Matalan

The dress was found in a Cancer Research shop near my little home town for an astonishing £8.00! It was brand new from New Look where it retailed for something like £24.99! (It still had the label in!). It's amazing what you can find in charity shops and also buying these bargains ensures money goes towards a good cause! I'm not saying avoid the high street, I love shopping for brand new clothes more than most, I'm just encouraging you to move out of your comfort zone and try something new, pop into that dusty shop and see what a good old rummage will find you!

Thanks again to my lovely followers (all 17 of you!) I know I only started this blog this year, but I really value the fact that I have you! Hopefully what I write is interesting and funny (at a push), I really hope you read some of my posts and this "Oh my god, I know what she means!" If you've got any advice for me I'd really appreciate it, so please send me a comment and let me know what you think! 









4 comments:

  1. I love this dress, what a bargain.. i'm always finding high street items in charity shops with the tag still on.. crazy!! I LOVE charity shops :)
    Great blog, new follower :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jo - I'm following you on Bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! Love your galaxy print top on your blog! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...