Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Getting a bit exotic!

Yes, another outfit post from my lovely holiday! Well this evening we decided to venture a little further afield and try out a restaurant called "Cantina," which turned out to be a gorgeous Mexican place. Nom nom nom! I opted for a pastel coloured crop top from Topshop which Jonny adores and a long ethninc-inspired Next skirt which he hates! Team with beachy waves, some thin beads and you're done!

Top: Topshop, Skirt: Next, Beads: Accessorize, Shoes: Matalan, Bag: Camel leather from Tunisia


1 comment:

  1. The crop top and long skirt really suits you! I'm so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...