Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Evening in Prague

Well as you know, I am addicted to clothes and unfortunately this led me to drag poor Jonny round the shops on our first day away! We ended up in a massive shopping centre (Prague is VERY good for shopping, take note!) and I popped into the ever-reliable H&M for a "browse." After trying half the shop on, I emerged with a lovely little summery number, in a gorgeous aquamarine colour, channelling the under-the-sea style we saw at Chanel and Versace not so long ago. I admit it wasn't a show stopping piece, but for £12.00 how could I moan? Also, prague was soooo hot that a floaty dress with some basic accessories suited me just fine for an evening meal.


I added a gorgeous mother of pearl long chain necklace that I found for a fiver in a local Czech boutique (bargain!) to continue the marine theme and ta-dahhhh! Okay, it's not something that I'd wear out in the evening for dinner over here, but when you're walking in 35 degree heat, looking uber stylish is a hard job! So I kept it clean and simple, and Jonny appeared to approve! Quick, cheap and simple, this dress is a sure fire buy for anyone looking for something they can wear both day and night abroad, pop into your local H&M and you'll see what I mean!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! Gorgeous colour, really suits you :) SO jealous you went to Prague! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Prague was amazing and, as it was right a the beginning of the season, it was surprisingly well priced :) I'd really recommend going :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...