Thursday, 30 August 2012

She's still a Chelsea Doll


 
Shift Dress: All Saints//Rucksack: Thrifted//Shoes: Urban Outfitters//Chain: Charity Shop//Arm Cuff*: Chelsea Doll



 
I thought I'd post something a little different today because of a very lovely package I received in the post from online jewellery site Chelsea Doll, containing two gorgeous pieces from their new 'Cross my Heart' collection. So, for a change, I thought I'd base my outfit around my accessories to show off my fabulous new Nox Cross Drop Armlet.
 
I teamed this little gem with my All Saints dress that I picked up in Lancaster's on-campus charity shop for £.250 (bargain!), a thin silver chain and my favourite suede boots from UO which have kept my feet snug throughtout my first year of uni. The rucksack is also a new find, costing around a fiver from another charity shop.
 
I'm a big fan of thrifting and, as many of you know, I'm always in and out of junk shops, vintage markets and charity shops - my go-to for a bargain (which goes towards a good cause too!) I'm not a mad spender on clothes and prefer versatile pieces which will last me a few seasons rather than a week or so.
 
I am a student after all and, unfortunately, in this climate you've got to be savvy with your money. However, I've got to admit, that at £12, this cuff is worth the money. The simple, elegant style means that it's in fashion now and will be throughout the winter months - something to wear in Ibiza, but also during the christmas party season.
 
I've dressed this look up with my suede boots, eyeliner and vampish purple lippy, but chuck on some flats, a grey marl t-shirt with a fresh-faced look and you're good to go! So, apart from the bright pink box and tissue this cuff came in, being adorable, the piece itself is a worthwhile investment.
 
The lovely people at Chelsea Doll also sent me another little treat which I'll be blogging about soon, but in the meantime, I'd recommend that you check out their website here, which, in my opinion, is full of unique, affordable pieces - a great alternative to some of the uniform, overpriced accessories that some sell.  
 
 
 
 
Happy Thursday everyone!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...