Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Cross my heart...






Top: Next (Charity Shop)//Jeans: Charity Shop// Belt: Topahop// Shoes: River Island// Necklace: Asos// Bag: Mulberry



So just a quick post today because I've been so busy! I've just bought my first car and been working non-stop, so it's busy busy busy for me at the mo! So here's something I wore on sunday while the sun momentarily shined.

The top was an absolute bargain from a charity shop and I've had so many lovely comments from friends when wearing it. It's got an aztec-style print on it and although it's brown (not my fave colour) it looks quite sophisticated when on. For simplicity, I teamed it with my old fave's; my black skinnies, which I always roll up so they sit just above the ankle.

The shoes and necklace are the newest additions to my ever-expanding wardrobe/jewellery collection. The shoes I've posted about before, but I really haven't had them off my feet and, for £28, I'm sure they've paid for themselves by now! The little cross was £6 from ASOS and it goes with everything. The style is so simple and so delicate that it's an everyday piece that could be dressed up or down.

Oh and don't get me started on the bag...it's my baby. End of.

So there it is, a little snapshot of my look from my bank holiday weekend wardrobe. Enjoy the rest of your week, although I must admit, today seriously felt like Monday all over again!


Muchos besos!






3 comments:

  1. I love this top, can't believe you got it from a charity shop, I never find such gems!

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm terrible in charity shops, I ALWAYS find stuff that I want :)
      Lovely blog btw :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"!mawaddainternationalaid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...