Thursday, 20 September 2012

Keep on marching




Top: DIY//Necklace: Ebay//Trousers: Charity//Boots: Next//Watch: Next
Here's the first of my DIY tops - I think the jumper looks fab with the studs, I've worn it so much recently! The method for dieing is in the previous blog post, which you can access here, so have a look if you fancy doing the same to some of your old clothes!


Top: DIY// Shorts: DIY// Shoes: River Island// Bracelets: Vintage// Necklace: present// Watch: Next

Here's my second DIY outfit. What do you think? I love my new shorts and top and have worn them out already! I think they'll be really versatile for uni and they were so cheap to make!

Do you like DIY's? What's been your most successful DIY?

(P.S Apologies for the indoor pics - it has been peeing it down in Cheshire this week, so whenever I've decided to try and take some outdoor pics for you, the rain has stopped me!) Also look out for my next giveaway in association with Nicky Oliver hair, Oldham Street, Manchester!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...