Thursday, 6 September 2012

This is how we do...






Leather Jacket (seen in other images): TK Maxx//Tshirt - DIY dip-dye//Disco Pants: GlamorousUK// Shoes: River Island// Satchel: thrifted//Necklace: ASOS//Cuff: Chelsea Doll*
 I thought I'd style my dip-dye shirt to show you all how well the dye has taken. I'm so pleased with it! I've got a few more bits I'm going to dip-dye and so I've bought some studs off Ebay (£2.99 for 100 = bargain!) so that I can recreate my own versions of the gorgeous pieces seen in Topshop, which I can't afford at the mo!

My birthday was on Tuesday, I was the big 2-0 (shock horror!) and I've been really busy organising my night out etc, so this outfit was put together a few days ago before the madness descended. I popped out to my local town to do some window shopping and, as comfort is a priority for any shopping mission, I popped on my glamorous disco pants, my newly-dyed top and my leather jacket (My prize possession!) I also dug out this satchel which I bought for about a fiver in a charity shop wayyy before satchels started appearing on the catwalk. I think it goes really well with the look, what do you guys think?

Jewellery-wise, I stayed safe, opting for the little cross I bought off ASOS teamed with my beautiful new cross cuff from ChelseaDollx which arrived in the post with the gorgeous armlet I received from them a while back. The armlet is a much more intricate piece, so I've been wearing the more simplistic cuff non-stop, and saving the armlet for evenings out!

Before I forget...THANK YOU LOVELY FOLLOWERS! I've finally got fifty of you! (Well just over at my latest count) so I'll be hosting a giveaway very soon. I was thinking that a little vintage Suzy Smith handbag would be a good prize - a recent find in a vintage store. What do you think? I didn't want to go down the line of more generic items for my first giveaway, I wanted something unique. Hopefully you'll all approve.

Happy Thursday - I'm out tonight with the girls, for a belated birthday celebration, so will post soon!


4 comments:

  1. i love love love this outfit! you look so pretty

    you have such a lovely blog too!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen :)

      I'll have a peek at your blog now :)

      x

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! I love the ombre top! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's a little bit patchy in places, but I'm going to persevere and try a few more dip-dyes! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...