Friday, 30 November 2012

Something a little wild...

Top: Missguided// Skirt: River Island// Shoes: New Look// Necklace: H&M//
 Handbag: Mango (charity shop)// Cuff: Chelsea Doll*

Yes, I realise it's been a long time since I've actually done an outfit post and believe me it's been playing on my mind. I put it down to having a ridiculous amount of uni work to do, so I've not been so creative with my clothing choices but also due to the lack of 'photographer' at uni (over summer I got used to the parents spending time taking photos for me!) 

However, I finally got round to buying a tripod so I could take my own pics and here's my first attempt! Not too bad I don't think! 

This is an outfit I'm planning to wear out later this week but each element has been worn separately before. I bought the top from Missguided a few weeks ago, but originally was not very pleased with it (it's VERY small) so I had to return it and get a Large which, as you can see, only just fits me. I always seem unlucky with purchases from Missguided although so many of my friends swear by them. 

I fell in love with this skirt last year and it's been a wardrobe staple for some time now. I'm so glad animal print is still being sported as it means I can get maximum wear out of this piece, only downside is that it looks a little questionable with tights! 

The cuff is one of my new fave pieces that I think I've mentioned in a previous post. Sent to me by the lovely folks at Chelsea Doll, it's something that I would've bought myself - a really versatile piece which works well with pretty much everything I wear.

Off to bed now, planning on writing two essays tomorrow! (eek!) Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, the high neckline with the cropped top/longer skirt works really well.

    Sizing problems like your top really confuse me, surely they must end up being returned by everybody!?

    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I know, I'm a size 12 and I found it difficult to squeeze into as it is! The average size of women in the uk is 16, so I'm surprised at Missguided's sizing and presume they've had alot of returns!

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...