Saturday, 24 November 2012

Fashion Vouchers Christmas Blogger competition!


The lovely people at Fashion Vouchers  emailed me recently to tell me about their brand new competition which aims to find the most fabulous Christmas party outfits for under £100!

As I've mentioned previously, I'm a student which means a lot of the time I'm desperate for new stuff but simply don't have the funds. Finding the right Christmas outfit on a budget is so difficult, so I leapt at the chance to be involved and see what I could create. 

My chosen merchant for this comp is ASOS, a site which is a treasure trove for any fashionista and I found the most fabulously quirky outfit for all the festivities!

My first choice was this gorgeous Velvet Dress in a gorgeous purple-blue colour. Velvet is huge this season and in my mind epitomises the Christmas cheer we all know and love! The lace and long sleeves make this look classic and elegant, but versatile enough to wear all year through at any event. 

I'd toughen up this look with this gorgeous spiked necklace, which adds a little Christmas cheer with its bright bauble-like coloured gems. Adding this amazing book clutch bag gives the look a quirky edge and ensures the accessories are poppin'! 

Finally, you can't have a Christmas without sparkle and these amazing 60's style pointed heels add all the glitz and glamour you need for your special day! 

The items have a total cost of: £100.00, however, ASOS offer student a 10% discount with Unidays and NUS extra, bringing the total cost of this look to £90.00! 

If you fancy posting your own entry to this great comp, have a look at the Fashion Vouchers blogger competition page here where you can read all the t&c's. 

Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Love the velvet dress!

    effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so do I, it's a beaut isn't it! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the velvet dress too. Thank you for visiting my blog. Yay I found yours;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The velvet dress is lovely, really like this outfit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the velvet dress is gorgeous. This would look lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...