Friday, 28 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

I had a lovely Christmas this year, my first as a blogger, and so I thought I'd share some of the lovely gifts I received with you. 
L-R: Vero Moda Peter Pan collar top// Biba Purse// Paperchase Makeup bag//
Rock n' Rose Cross Necklace// Lacoste Sunglasses 
These are my favourite little bits that my parents got me this year and, I have to admit, that after writing this blog for ten months, my taste in fashion has changed in a number of ways. 

1. I've suddenly become addicted to burgundy. Don't know why, don't know when, but the fact of the matter is that I have an obscene amount of 'red(y)-purple' in my wardrobe. It's sad when you look at your Facebook photos and begin to notice that you wear a colour too much. To be honest, mum loves it - she was used to my former colour palate of grey, navy blue and black, so any more feminine colours are a real hit! 

2. I have a feeling that 'Pat Butcher chic' and I will never part. Just look at that Biba purse (YES, BIBA). Yep, it's fabulous, so fabulous infact that I'm too nervous to use it yet and because of this it's wrapped in tissue paper, hidden in my wardrobe. My penchant for leopard-print has gotten so bad, that my mum picked this for me. I know people say that ugly, or too wild (*laughs), but in my mind, worn sparingly, it's a little glimmer of opulence which can bring sparkle and interest to any dull outfit. 

3. I own more sunglasses than ever before. These gorgeous Lacoste beauties are the latest addition to the collection and were a bargain at £20. They're very Jackie-O and I love them so much that I shall be sporting them even in drizzle. 

The necklace and the makeup bag? Well what can I say except 'bloody lovely!'
Oh and to finish the list of my top presents, I've got to include this little beauty from the boyfriend. He's definitely done well this year, it's even from Not on the High Street so it's a little bit unique. What a charmer he is.

So anyway, hope you're having a great Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful 2013!

Lots of love 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous gifts...your paperchase make up bag is sooo pretty, i love paperchase! xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) It's such a great size! xxx

      Delete
  2. What fab gifts, love the Biba wallet! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...