Sunday, 23 December 2012

Purple Haze...

Jumper: Next// Jeans: Mango// Shoes: River Island// Bag: TK Maxx// Watch: Next//
Necklace: Topshop// Cuff: Chelsea Doll*

Hello lovelies, hope you're enjoying the Christmas break. Can you believe it's nearly 2013 already? Where did 2012 go?! Feeling slightly cheated as it passed in a blink of an eye! Anyhow, here's the latest outfit post for you, just something nice and simple for a casual dinner. 

I know you've seen this jumper before, but I cannot deny that it's become a staple of mine, studs are still in (thank theee lord) and burgundy will simply not budge on the fashion barometer so I'm still in safe territory! 

The jeans are new and, after their first outing, I think that I'm in love with them already. The two-toned thing to create a slimmer silhouette has been a big trend this year; I mean who can forget that amazing dress Kate Winslette wore, maximising her curves but taking inches off her waistline. Well, in short, that's what these trousers are trying to do, using black on the inside leg and thigh area to make your limbs look longer and model-like. For me, the attraction is the fit, the stretchier denim material used in black really holds you in and the sturdier grey coloured stuff fits neatly round the leg, meaning there's no chance of baggy knees! I normally find it really difficult to find jeans, being between a size 10 and 12 everything is either too baggy or a little too tight. However, these beauties are the perfect fit, something I wouldn't expect from Mango (their jeans are usually designed for models; I've had to turn up the bottoms on so many pairs in the past!) 

Bag-wise, this is an early Christmas present from mum, and it's so lovely. The colour, the material (although not leather, you couldn't tell!) and the gorgeous, heavy clasp at the front make it look very stylish and elegant. It's also big enough for necessities and even a book/folder or two!

The cuff I've blogged about before, but it's honestly become one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe, it's so simple yet so statement and it's something I wear for most nights out. However, the best thing is that I've not seen anything similar on the high street, so I'm still getting complimented on it a month or so after receiving it from Chelsea Doll

Anyhow, that's me dolls, hope you're all well!

I'm sure I'll get a Christmas post online after the big day, I'm already looking forward to the goodies I've got in my stocking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...