Sunday, 10 August 2014

Playing at adulthood...


Dress: Dress Mad// Shoes: Next// Handbag: Gucci// Jacket: Next// Necklace: vintage

It's my third week in the big smoke (Manchester) and I have to say I'm loving it. I've been leading a pretty sedentary life during my time off, (which accounts for the huge belly I'm currently sporting, ew) due to the 6am starts and 8pm finishes, although soon I'll be flat hunting, so my commute will be a little less wearing - thank goodness!. Being at home has given me the opportunity to see some lovely people I've not had the chance to catch up with, but I've been trying to take it easy and focus on work.

The lovely ladies at Dress Mad definitely brightened my day by sending me this gorgeous Amanda Holden-style dress. The quality is fantastic and it's a really nice alternative to shorter body-con numbers which I tend to live in. It's so easy to dress up with these dalmatian-print wedges and a vintage necklace, or brilliant for the office with a blazer and flats.

I'm not normally a fan of neutral pieces, but I'm surprised that that this gorgeous dress suits my yellow skin tone! Paired with some simple accessories it's the perfect, versatile piece. 

Dress Mad is a pretty new clothing site so I'd definitely check it out for some up-and-coming bargains before they hit the high street!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...