Monday, 13 August 2012

Sports Luxe




Top: Papaya, Disco Pants: Glamorous, Rucksack: Charity shop, Shoes: Matalan, Jewellery: vintage & thrifted


So I was stuck for what to wear for lunch with my friend, so ummed and ahhed for a good hour. Finally, I decided I'd style something around this leather rucksack I picked up in a charity shop for £5. I threw on this papaya dipped hem top which was actually a top my aunty decided she didn't want! 

I popped my disco pants from GlamorousUK and rolled up the bottoms to make them look a little more elegant with flats and teamed them with my good ole' black flats (I really need some new black shoes - any ideas?) 

In short, pretty simple outfit which probably cost me less than 40 quid, not bad eh?

But shock horror! Last night while I was gawping at the Olympic closing ceremony (Kate Moss and the supers looked AMAZING) I accidently drew on myself with permanent marker pen...

Yeah you're probably asking why at 19 (nearly 20) I still have problems holding a pen. I'm sorry but I've got no excuse, I'm just that clumsy. So unfortunately the top is now RUINED (sad face), so I'm gonna probably do a D.I.Y next week sometime. I was thinking dipped hem style, so any tips or ideas from you guys would be really appreciated! 

Hope you all have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore those leggings. Lovely blog, now following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, i love the leggings and bag(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) The leggings are so versatile :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...