Saturday, 11 August 2012

Top five from Glamorous Autumn/Winter

(L-R) Dogstooth sleevless top: £22.99, Silver pleated skater skirt £25.99, Nini studded black denim shorts £29.99, Pleated Burgundy Playsuit £29.99, Willow decorative black bodycon dress £32.99 

I popped onto the GlamorousUK website today and found some gorgeous items I HAD to share with you. All this lovely pieces are brand new and fit nicely into the autumn/winter trends too.

Dogstooth print and collars channel the macho-androgynous looks that we've seen all year long, whilst the studded shorts (which I ADORE) are a total wardrobe staple and are a nod the the grunge 90's catwalk looks that have been a hit.

The metallic silver skirt is very under-the-sea but also quite futuristic. However, it's simple enough to wear a t-shirt and flats' it's a great everyday piece.

The burgundy playsuit, or should I say Oxblood playsuit? #colouroftheseason is a great take on fifties tailoring with a pleated top half and straight-leg shorts.

I chose the black bodycon dress because it's just so cute! This is completely 'Mad Men', shows off the silhouette well and has some detail around the neck which links to the baroque trend nicely.

Basically, Glamorous has become one my favourite online shops, they're great with customers and the items are always well-made and reasonably priced. Hassle-free online shopping is what I like, and buying from Glamorous has always been a good experience.

More importantly though, I LOVE the clothes, they're unique, student-friendly and updated regularly

Yayy for GlamorousUK 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...