Monday, 24 September 2012

Baby you're a Wild One


Top: Asos (charity)//Skirt: New Look//Boots: Urban Outfitters// Jacket: Jovonnista (competition win)// Bag: vintage//Jewellery: Dixi*



 I've been such a lucky girl recently! I've won two competitions, one that landed me this gorgeous studded jacket from Jovonnista and the other was hosted by Dixi, an online jewellery company, which sent me this gorgeous bracelet and above knuckle ring for my blog.

I've been wearing the bracelet and ring combo everyday, along with some other bits and bobs, they're just so easy to wear and pretty unusual - I've had some many comments off friends about them, especially the ring, which I've not seen anywhere bar Dixi!

The jacket is one of my new favourites and I've honestly not had it off my back since I won it! Although it's not real leather, the fit and feel make it look pretty dam close and it's bang on trend for A/W12, a real investment piece (which doesn't cost the earth!)

I'm really pleased with this outfit, it's a pretty simple look which features peplums, print and the classic 'pony.' Yes, I know, animal print is fading into obscurity, but I'm honestly not ready to part with it, especially after finding this little gem in a local charity shop for £4!

I've been feeling a little stressed recently, what with packing, features to write, blogging to do etc. and to top it all off, the rain hasn't stopped for two days up North. If Noah turns up in his Ark I don't think I'd blink.

Anyhoo, been working on an exciting project with some fellow bloggers recently, will be on my blog Thursday so you lucky lot will be able to have a read then! Also, keep a look out for my next giveaway - once I reach 100 followers I'll announce!

Have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fab top! I'm very jealous of your find :-)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lucy - I was so pleased! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! Soo gorgeous!!! That jacket is bangin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is fabulous.

    Fab blog.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Love your blog also! Been an avid reader for a while now :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...