Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Motel Rocks Discount






Just a quick one today lovelies! As you probably know, I LOVEEE Motel Rocks and for my 20th this year my boyf bought me this gorgeous dress from the site. Having such beautiful pieces from Motel Rocks rekindled my love for the brand, so I've been a busy bee!

I've been in contact with Motel Rocks recently and their brilliant team have accepted my application to become one of their Street Team! This means that my readers get a fantastic 20% off the Motel Rocks site, with the unique discount code: heidinagaitis92

So get down to Motel Rocks and get twenty percent off your next purchase! Oh and let me know what you've bought using the code!

Lots a' love





2 comments:

  1. oooh fab, love motel rocks.

    Beth from www.missikandi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do too Beth! Have you used the discount? x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...