Thursday, 13 September 2012

Teddy Picker...




Top: Vintage Levi's//Skirt: River Island//Shoes: Vans/(from Schuh)/Necklace: Macouti//Armlet: Chelsea Doll//Snakeskin bag: vintage/thrifted.


Thought I'd show you all a few new items from my ever-expanding wardrobe. As a regular reader of Company Magazine I jumped for joy when I came across a 20% off voucher for River Island in the latest issue. I wasted no time in snapping up this gorgeous dipped hem leather skirt  for £28 (instead of £35!). Even at full price this skirt would've been a must for my wardrobe as it ticks three of A/W 2012's key trends - leather-look, dipped-hem designs and schoolgirl pleats. 

I've teamed this gorgeous skirt with my trusty new Vans, which cost £39 from Schuh thanks to my student discount and free delivery! Everyone's been wearing Vans and I honestly tried to resist the trend but eventually gave in after friends told me how comfortable and versatile their Vans were. So far I can't complain!

Accessories come from cute boutiques Chelsea Doll and Moutique (you'll find links in my photo caption!) and the handbag is a lovely little vintage find which I paid around two pounds for. This little beauty forms part of my collection of handbags - one day they will fall on me and I'll die from handbag suffocation! As, animal skin is 'hot right now' (Rita Ora-ing it!) I thought I'd add some interest with a smidgen of snake print courtesy of this bag. 

Talking of bags, have you checked out my givaway? If not, it's running til the 16th September and I'm giving away a beautiful vintage Suzy Smith bag! Have a gander - if you're a follower, you can enter! 


Hope you're having a lovely week, I'm going back to uni in the next week or so and it's so stressful trying to get organised! I've got so much to do, but I'm still putting you lovely readers first so posts shalt continue!


 


10 comments:

  1. love the contrast between the top and the skirt! lovely choice :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit. I love the color of your T-Shirt.

    XX,
    Jenny

    PS.: Great blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny and of course, just visited your blog and love it :) xx

      Delete
  3. That bracelet is AWESOME, love upper arm jewellery! And it works so well with the rest of your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) it's from www.chelseadoll.co.uk :) x

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! i've been looking for a skirt like that for a while! :)

    Grace x

    http://littlefashionstudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) Yeah I love the skirt, it's so versatile! River Island's come up trumps yet again! x

      Delete
  5. cute outfit.. i love the skirt!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...