Saturday, 13 October 2012

Heart & Sole: Classic Heels, the final installment!

Well this is it guys, the last shoe review with Dayner, Jo & Lisette ! If you've not read these posts before, this has been our little attempt to show you that you can buy mid-height heels (which FYI have been spotted on many catwalks) from the high street (a mean feat I know!)

These are the final moodboards the gals and I have put together - hope you like them!


This look features shoes from amazing online boutique Kate Kanzier and is by me!



Jo created the Zara look above!

I love the berry shoes in Lisette's moodboard!

Dayner's gorgeous wedges are so versatile! 



So that is it my darlings! We've come to the end of this fabulous blogger collaboration. I have to say I've really enjoyed working with such lovely girls and if any other bloggers out in cyberspace are interested in any blogging collaborations, send me an email!

I'm got some exciting stuff coming up in the next few weeks, so keep reading!

Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...