Sunday, 16 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Dress: Ebay// Bag: Vintage// Shoes: River Island// Lipstick: MAC Rebel
 Bracelet: Daisy Does Jewellery// Tights: Pretty Polly (Charity Shop)//  Ear Cuff: ASOS
Happy Sunday! Here's a long awaited outfit post for you as I've been desperate to share my latest purchase, this gorgeous velvet collared dress which I found on Ebay! The dress, priced at under £20 (including delivery), is such a bargain for Christmas. 

The only thing I'd warn future buyers of is that, in my case, the dress is generously sized - I originally bought a size 12 and it was too big for me, after swapping it for a size 10 (thank you to the lovely sellers) I've had to alter the dress slightly around the waist! I have to say though, it was really nice to find a company who actually cut sizes properly, instead of charging through the roof for clothes which used tiny amounts of material! 

The gorgeous wine colour of this beauty and unique style makes it suitable for Christmas dinner but also for clubbing - it'll keep me toasty warm during the winter months and through Jan and Feb! 

These tights were such a bargain, I found them in a Lancaster Charity shop, unopened and priced at £2 - I love them as the add a little bit of 50's glamour to any outfit!   

What are you wearing for Christmas? Any special plans for your big day?

Love ya! 

8 comments:

  1. this dress is lovely! i really want a cut out dress for my nye party! great find!

    emmasalter.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look REALLY pretty! I love the dress! XOXO :)


    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous in this dress :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! :) it's become one of my faves! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...