Monday, 14 January 2013

Keeping toasty!

Jumper: H&M (charity shop)// Skirt: River Island// Boots: Carvela// Coat: Dorothy Perkins (old)//
Bag: Mulberry// Necklace: ASOS

It was my last proper day at home on Saturday before uni starts again, so I thought I'd take some pics of what I wore, consids it was my first day in actual clothes, rather than pjs or the aptly named 'lounge-wear.'

Those of you who follow me on twitter will have seen me moaning about getting viral tonsillitis the minute I arrived back in the U.K, which meant I spent the last week of my hols in bed watching daytime TV. It was really dull and not something I want to repeat anytime soon, especially because I missed blogging.

Anyhoo, it was pretty nippy on Saturday when the parents and I ventured to Chester for an hour or two, so I popped on my newest charity shop purchase, this gorgeous cable-knit H&M jumper for the measly price of £4! Textures have been a pretty big deal this year, with the coolest kids mixing up textures rather than prints and styles, so I thought I'd have a go, teaming my jumper with my dip hem leather RI skirt.

My fur coat was perfect to wear on top - I find my parka is waaay to warm when you're moving from shop to shop, so this little fur number had an outing for a change and I was so made up with it that it's come back to uni with me!

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas break and I'll be posting soon with a review of a fab little company, Nature's Health Box!

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...