Tuesday, 8 January 2013

/

Spring's round the corner darlings and I cannot believe how excited I am for the new season fashions. Mint is definitely one of the top colours to rock this Spring and I'm looking for some key pieces to add to my wardrobe. Ice cold colours are also hot right now and I was really drawn to this fabulous tee from DP's, at only £16.00 it ticks the colour and graphic trends so will really be a wardrobe staple. 

As you know, I've got a little bit of a 'stripe' addiction, so these espadrilles are my little nod to the lovely Breton print! Geek chic rears its head after New Year with these gorgeous Topshop sandals - perfect for an exotic hol abroad or just for rushing round campus and, when it comes to Spring, floral is a must so these fabulous ASOS rings will go down a treat, adding a little sparkle to your look.

For me this spring is about three things:

1. Minimalist styles
2. Muted and pastel colours. 
3. Quirky accessories. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I looove that mint dress! I will definitely be keeping an eye out in H&M for that one!

    Liv x
    www.twentiesfemalebristol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I need it in my life! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...