Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Natures Healthbox Review


The lovely people at Natures Healthbox contacted me last year asking if I'd like to review a number of their products and being a little bit obsessed with health stuff in general I jumped at the chance! A couple of weeks later, I got this fabulous little parcel in the post containing some amazing organic surge  skin perfecting polish and some yummy Dragonfly organic Rooibos Vanilla tea which has become my fave drink.

The face polish, otherwise known as face scrub, is amazing to use and, although I was quite hesitant at first (due to my very very very sensitive skin) however, after the amazing impact it's had, I've gotta admit that I'm a convert and it's become a bathroom shelf amigo.

Tea-wise, I've always been a bit of a funny type, I've always got a cup on the go but its normally some strange type from afar - the boyfriend always takes the mickey. I've always been a vanilla tea lover but have never found the perfect brew, so I waited for my first cup of this tea with baited breath! I really wasn't disappointed. This has to be my new herbal fave with a totally gorgeous scent and taste. Moreover, it's caffeine-free which means I can have as many cups as I like! Definite treat!

I've been so impressed with these products and feel like the online shopping experience really needed a company like Nature's Healthbox to give users access to alternative products suitable for a wide range of people and activities.

Visit Natures Healthbox here: http://www.natureshealthbox.co.uk where, as readers of my blog, you can get 10% off purchases using the code BLOGTASTIC2013

Other discounts include:
25% off Salcura (treatments for eczema, psoriasis, dry and irritable skin)
15% off A.Vogel
20% off Amy's Kitchen

You can use my discount code on top of any of these original discounts which means you can save up to 35% on products (hence my stocking up move!)

I'm definitely going to be stocking up on some of their skin care products and will also be investing in some natural insect repellent before I go away again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...