Saturday, 26 January 2013

Monochrome


Coat: Mango// Jumper Dress: Zara// Thermal Leggings: M&S// Scarf: Vintage// Boots: Topshop

I've not posted for a while since getting back to uni, lots of different stuff has been occupying me, some good, some bad, so my blog has had to take a back seat. This weekend I'm home for some family time and last night my little town was transformed into Narnia as the snow began to fall. 

Being based in Lancaster for most of the year, I do miss out on the snow at home and have been moaning non-stop about the absence of the white stuff due to Lanc's proximity to the sea. Typical! So I finally got to play in the snow this morning and boy it was worth the wait! 

Winter's festive offering was great inspiration for today's outfit, leading me to opt for a monochrome look (very hot for 2013). My jumper dress from Zara (my favourite shop) was £9.99 in the sale, a total bargain and such good quality, teamed with my thermal leggings from M&S (granny chic at its best) and my gorgeous Mango suit coat I was toasty warm but still pretty stylish! 

How have you adapted your look for the snow?


4 comments:

  1. You look lovely. A very gorgeous and trendy look for 2013. Winter here is Latvia is much colder so this type of coat doesn't cut it. We have much warmer coats. Hoping to do an outfit post soon. x
    Cherryfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My family's from Lithuania so I can imagine how cold it is there! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...