Saturday, 2 February 2013

Shoe heaven!

All shoes taken from the Clarks' sale
Quick one from me today darlings, I'm being a bit of a social butterfly and have been busy the last few days with friends! However, just thought I'd point out the Clarks' sale to you all - I popped in last weekend (at home) when my dad was searching for some proper shoes to wear in the snowy weather and was startled to find these beauties!

These little gems are priced up to £60 and, being genuine leather are worth every penny. Clarks', unlike other high street brands, sells quality footwear. There's nothing wrong with returning to your childhood and donning a pair of lovely shoes from an actual shoe shop!

Lots of love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...