Wednesday, 13 March 2013

China Dolls...


Last week the lovely Nhuc from China Doll Boutique emailed me asking if I'd like to take part in their bloggers competiton which, as you've probably guessed from the image above, required me to put together an outfit featuring an item from the site. I jumped at the chance to get involved and chose this amazing embellished skirt as the main interest piece for this look.

China Doll Boutique is a relatively new site and I have to admit, before receiving Nhuc's email I'd never ventured onto their page. After taking a peek at their stock I love how unusual some of the pieces are and will definitely be investing in the Blake Red Dress (to die for!)

If you're interested in getting involved in this lovely little comp, head over to China Doll's competition page for more info - the comp finishes tomorrow, so be quick!

Lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks - love those boots. Good luck!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...