Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Wish...

So as many of you have probably seen on twitter, due to the total love-in between my best friend and I, next week we're popping to Edinburgh for the weekend. There's been lots of stuff going on in my life recently and although everything's hunky dory now, any excuse to buy more clothes is fine with me; therefore, a whole new wardrobe is needed for said trip and I thought I'd take the opportunity to share my 'most-wanted' (clothes, not serial killers) with you. 

Yep, although it's -2 outside and snowing, I want a bikini. Don't ask me why this toppers beauty caught my eye, probably to do with some deep longing for the sun and its general all-round fabulousness. Although it's £32.00, it would be a gorgeous addition to anyone's wardrobe and, if I keep telling myself that I'll definitely learn to surf on my next hot holiday, it's a totally sensible purchase...

I really want some hold-ups, not just because they'd be a corny link with my blog (yes I'm admitting that is one of the reasons) but also because they daymmmm sexy, meaning you can keep your little calves warm without looking like a granny. These fishnet beauts from American Apparel are not cheap but look pretty good quality and paired with flats for the day or boots for night, they will definitely attract interest. 

These white doc-style shoes from Fashion Union, seem to be a pretty sensible buy. The style is pretty androgynous, but fits well with the sports lux and basics trend and I'm sure Fashion Union's well-priced stock won't hang around! 

Denim, sheer material and A line cuts make this little beauty from Motel Rocks a strong contender for best day dress EVER EVER. Although nearing the £40 price mark, one must remember that you get  20% off 
with my code (listed on the right-hand navigation on the bar.) Motel's tomato-coloured pencil skirt is another little lovely that I'd like in my wardrobe and at £20, it's something I'm going to probably end up buying. I'd team it with the gorgeous corset-style bra above, add an oversized shirt and some chain jewellery and my outfit would be complete. I'm really into the new underwear as outerwear trend and although this piece is lacy, it's conservative enough to wear without heads turning for the wrong reasons!

Finally, the Zara collar is pretty reasonably priced but simple enough to wear with so many things. I've got a collar necklace which I don't seem to take off, so this would be great to add to the collection!

What are you pining for this season? 


6 comments:

  1. I love urban outfitters' bralettes! I really want to get one but they're so expensive in Canada/for what they are. I just followed you! Feel free to check out my blog!

    Adventures in Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think they're expensive at £18 so I can't imagine what you must have to pay! Will do x

      Delete
  2. I want the Zara collar as well! It's fab! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel Lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wishlist! Love those tights. Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered the motel denim dress as soon as it went on the website I loved it so much! I'm still waiting for it to arrive (dam bank holiday post!) I hope it looks as good on me as it does on the website . . . wishful thinking!
    The fashion union brogues are wicked too, such a good price, they look just like dr.martens! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...