Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Pearl & Butler Festival Number 6 Competition


Shirt: Vintage//Leggings: Black Milk//Bag: thrifted// Shoes: vans//Jewellery: all vintage//sunglasses: Lacoste

So I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Pearl & Butler jewellery asking me to put together my perfect festival outfit, accessories n'all. 

To me a festival is the perfect opportunity to dig out an old favourite 'clothing-wise' to wear again, regardless of whether it's still in fashion. My galaxy leggings were a big part of my 2012 wardrobe and I think they really fit the festival theme; comfy yet cool. For fest number 6, I'd team them with this over-sized shirt I picked up in a local charity shop (yes I know there's a lot of purple, it wasn't intentional, but after all if I want to look like a giant parma violet then a festival is the place to do it.)

Vans are a must if the weather continues to be sunny, they're comfy, practical and I won't cry too much if they get ruined - they've survived a lot over the last year or so, their demise at a festival would be a fitting way to go. The leather rucksack wouldn't leave my side for the three days, but it's a very practical bag for a festival. I like to call it my 'Mary Poppins bag'; for Festival Number 6 it could probably fit my tent, all my necessities and James Blake in easily.  

Jewellery is obviously important - with few clothes it's nice to have some accessories which can be worn with various outfits. The necklaces I'm wearing are really versatile - the chain one is actually a longer piece which I've wrapped round my neck twice and the smaller turquoise piece can also be worn as a brooch, which means I could change how my accessories were worn each day without having to bring many with me!

If you fancy entering this competition too, take a look at the Pearl & Butler site here

What would you wear to Festival Number 6? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting guys, I respond to all my comments, so thank you for taking the time to write to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...